OR Social Work All Access Pass
- Includes access to all required CE courses.
- Unlimited access to our entire library of courses.
- Take as many courses as you like at your own pace.
- Don't like a course? Drop it and pick up another one. Try them all with no risk.
- All your required and completed hours are conveniently tracked for you.
- Reimbursed by most employers.
Simplify your CE with Unlimited Access today.
This course counts towards the 6 hour requirement for Ethics.
In this course, you will become familiar with trauma caused by acts of terrorism, natural disaster, combat, etc., resulting in Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). You will learn how to diagnose PTSD, as well as which mental health interventions are most effective for treating PTSD. Also, you will discover which treatments are best depending on the age of the person affected. Therapies which are beneficial for first responders and people who regularly work with those who have experienced trauma will also be addressed. Finally, you will be given the resources to discover where you can go to receive these forms of training.